Your first visit to Advanced Foot & Ankle establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
5 helpful things you can do that we would greatly appreciate :
1. Make an appointment on the day that the problem exists: We can better evaluate and advise a plan to fix the problem if you come in on a day when you are feeling the symptoms.
2. Bring the shoe that causes the most pain: that way we can evaluate the fit and make a better recommendation. for example your feet hurt worst in work boots bring them with you.
3. Be specific: when filling out the New Patient Forms be as specific as you can and fully fill out the history of present illness portion which involves: nature, location, duration, onset, course, aggravating factors and previous treatment. The more information that we get the more we can help!
4. Follow Directions: We understand that daily stretches, medications, soaking, etc. take time out of your daily life. But we wouldn't take the time to explain and to give these instructions if we didn't feel it would help you tremendously. That said if you have any side effects or discomfort from our recommendations certainly please call the office so that we may modify.
5. let us know: This is very important ! We want to know what is going on. Give us a call between appointments if you have any problems or concerns. We like to catch problems early on. For example if you are diabetic even if you have a small blister or minor injury we would rather see you promptly as opposed to waiting 3 weeks until your nail care appointment. If you're bandage gets wet after surgery or you are taking a medication that making you sick please let us know promptly don't wait until scheduled appt. If you were doing well but then experience a recurrence of same problem let us know ! When we recommend a treatment and it works and you don't keep your follow-up appointment we would like to know you are doing well ! We like to keep tabs on how well different treatments work for different problems so we can better treat future patients. Your feedback is extremely important for the next patient that comes in with your similar injury. So pay it forward and let us know.
Please click on and fill out the electronic New Patient Forms completely and then press the submit button at the end to have them securely sent to our office. These forms must be filled out in order to be seen ( this also applies to patients who have not been seen for over 3 years):
Thank you in advance, The staff and doctors of Advanced Foot and Ankle Center
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.