Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well-being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
- What is a Podiatrist?
- Diabetes and Your Feet
- Ankle Sprain
- Chronic Lateral Ankle Pain
- Shin Splints
- Sports Injuries
- Flat Feet
- Plantar Fasciitis (heel spur)
- Smelly Feet and Foot Odor
- Corns and Calluses
- Ingrown Nails
- Athlete's Foot
- Fungal Nails
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave
- Fitness And Your Feet
There are many kinds of toe problems requiring surgery. These include removal of:
- Bunions, an enlargement of the bone and tissue around the joint of the big toe.
- Hammertoes, which are frequently caused by an imbalance in the tendon or joints of the toes.
- Neuromas, an irritation of a nerve between the third and fourth toes.
- Bone spurs, an overgrowth of bone under the toenail plate, causing nail deformity and pain.